The Annual Report reports on the Ministry's achievements over the course of the year against its targets, and provides financial statements and management information.
Download the Annual Report 2015/16
Read the Annual Report 2015/16 online
- The Ministry of Transport's Purpose
- 2014/15 in review
- Ministry metrics
- The Ministry's contribution governmental outcomes for transport
- Statement of responsibilty
- Financial performance
- Notes to the financial statements
- Non-departmental schedules and statements
- Notes to non-departmental schedules
- Appropriation statements
- End-of-year performance information
- Independent Auditor's report
- Report in relation to selected non-departmental appropriations
Important disclaimer by the Auditor-General on audited financial statements on this website
Please note that the maintenance and integrity of the financial statements in parliamentary papers on this website is the responsibility of the Office of the Clerk of the House of Representatives.
I, as Auditor-General, and my appointed auditors, accept no responsibility for any changes that may have occurred or may occur to financial statements audited by us in regard to the presentation of those financial statements on this website.
Our audit reports refer only to those financial statements named within a particular audit report. They do not provide an opinion on any other information that may have been hyperlinked to/from those audited financial statements.
If readers of this web site are concerned about the inherent risks arising from electronic data communication, they should refer to the published hard copies of the audited financial statements to confirm the information.
Legislation in New Zealand governing the preparation and dissemination of financial statements may differ from legislation in other jurisdictions.